Today the boys and I, along with Grandma Darlene and Leigh Anne (Teresa's mom) went to visit Teresa in Illinois. We just made a day trip out of it, and we had a great time. Teresa is my friend from high school who I used to beat in Cross Country. (Ok, Ok, I beat her once in Middle School, but never in high school. I have to brag anyway, because she was a state champion in high school!)
Back to the visit, the glory days are over... :o) It was a very hot and humid day, but we enjoyed our visit anyway. Here is a picture of Teresa and me from our visit:
Back to the visit, the glory days are over... :o) It was a very hot and humid day, but we enjoyed our visit anyway. Here is a picture of Teresa and me from our visit:
And, while we were visiting, Nolan decided to sit up for a very long time playing with the foam disks. He used his hands to prop him up, but he did a great job. Check out the ring on his finger:
Wow - you work fast! Thank you so much for visiting. I loved seeing you and the boys! I like your truck too... looks very tough.
ReplyDelete- Teresa