Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Picture Day!

The boys and I had so much fun today taking pictures with Rachel Huffman (otherwise known as Rachel Huffman photography!) Gotta plug for her business too :o) Anyway, they had so much fun posing/playing for her. She put a picture up on her blog, and I hope she doesn't mind that I share it here:

Doesn't she do awesome? I'm so excited to see the rest! By the way... her website is rachelhuffmanphotography.com!
In preparing for pictures I kept asking Nolan how he would smile for his picture. I used my phone to take a few practice shots. So, Nolan, show me your smile:




Let me think about it...

Cheese!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jen! What a great picture!! She does a great job! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. They look so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete