Whew... life is a whirlwind right now. I'm praying myself through one challenge at a time, and God has been Faithful!!! The boys and Steve have all been sick with colds. My dad called us the "Barker" family because everyone has been coughing so much! Slowly we are getting better, but I must say that this bug has been long lasting.
The house is back on our radar and the floors are in the process of being installed. Steve has made this a priority this week, and we are hoping to be ready to move in the next week or two. It really depends on so many factors, so we aren't setting an exact date for the move. Soon...
I'm just trying to get back on track. I'm getting bigger and bigger and slower and slower, which makes it harder and harder to accomplish all that I need to get done. I'm working on taking in one task at a time, and praying for God to make up for where I fall short. I hope to come back and update with some news of great progress and a move, but for now I must get busy while the boys are napping (or laying down coughing anyway....)
P.S. Steve works his last shift day on Thursday. Next Monday is his first "official" day in his new position!
No comments:
Post a Comment