Monday, August 10, 2009

Back on track

I feel like life is finally back on track for us. Steve's fishing trip has ended and school is getting ready to start. We're about to settle into a routine and that excites me! I'm not necessarily looking forward to trying to be out the door by 8 am every weekday, but I do love routine!

We had a fabulous weekend! Saturday we spent some family time, and worked through some important family issues. Sunday was PERFECT! We had a nice blend of down time and busy-ness, family time and friends, and a wonderful day of weather! It was hot for sure, but we enjoyed having Matt and Jennifer Jones, their 3 boys, and Kristen and Brooklyn Hudnell over for dinner. Steve grilled hotdogs and hamburgers AND some of his salmon! It was wonderful!!!

Well, it is naptime and I've got a mound of laundry waiting to be folded. I wanted to share some random pictures from this past week, although I forgot to take pictures from our cookout! Actually, I was too busy most of the time to even think of taking pictures :o)

Here is Steve with his 17 pound salmon!!!

Nolan, Chaille and I visited Melissa and Jacob while Steve was gone. Here is Nolan painting with sidewalk "chalk" paint.

This was the cabin that Steve stayed in while in Michigan fishing.


Chaille smiling at me. Growing so fast!!!



Rub a dub dub, three boys in the tub!

1 comment:

  1. Love the tub picture! And I look forward to seeing Chaille's smile the next time I see her! :)

    ReplyDelete