Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Chaille Update

Chaille has developed a rash on her trunk. As we know from having gone through this with Avery and Silas at nearly the same ages, this is Roseola. With Roseola the child has a high fever for 3-5 days followed by a rash on the trunk that appears about 12-24 hours after the fever breaks. Chaille has these exact symptoms. Thankfully, the rash is not bothering her (itching, etc.) She is back to her happy, content little self today. Thanks be to God that she is on the mend and that she didn't have any trouble with the scary, high temperatures!


I'm attaching a couple of pictures of her rash (try to ignore the food on her nose in the second one.) It was after lunch, and apparently I missed a spot when I tried to clean her up!




No comments:

Post a Comment