Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spirit Week

Because of the Colts playing in the superbowl, the school is having spirit week this week. Avery has enjoyed it thoroughly, participating each day! His favorite was pajama day, by far. But he also liked Crazy Hair Day! He needed a haircut BADLY, so we half cut his hair the night before into a Mohawk! Then after crazy hair day, we shaved the rest off. I wanted to share a picture of Avery the morning of Crazy Hair Day:


As it worked out, Silas was on P week at preschool, so he had pajama day today as well.  Great timing!

I still don't have a new camera :-(  With Nolan's birthday being tomorrow, we've spent money on a party and gifts for him.  Soon, though, we will splurge for that purchase.

More soon.  I've got to get to cleaning for a birthday party tomorrow.  Hope our predicted snow storm doesn't keep us from having it!

No comments:

Post a Comment