I can't believe that Avery is almost finished with Kindergarten. This year has FLOWN by! Thursday night we had his Kingergarten Celebration. They now do this instead of a graduation program. It was really a cute program. The kids sang five or six songs and then each child was brought up and given their books (An alphabet book and a memory book that they have made over the year.) And then the teachers gave a little "info" about each child, including what they wanted to be when they grow up. If you want to see what Avery said, you can follow this link... http://sharing.theflip.com/session/3100728524670b054b9427a694450ba3/video/13884524
I have to thank my friend, Jennifer Rutherford, for sharing the video :o) She is such a great friend!
Here are some pictures from the night as well:
They came out in disguise :O) They sang a cute Jungle song.
Avery and Evan made a handsome pair in their ties!
It was also Chaille's first birthday, so I found this picture to be really cute!
Look how BIG our boy is getting. He looks SO mature here. He was waiting for his name to be called.
Another view of the whole kindergarten. They are an adorable bunch!
AWWW! LOVE you friend! I have some pictures on my camera that I need to email too, but just have not had a chance. SOOOOO, They are still coming. ;) Avery did look so handsome that night. All the kids did a GREAT JOB!
ReplyDelete