Monday, June 7, 2010

Chaille's ENT visit

Chaille had to see an Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist this morning for her persistant ear infections.  She has only had 3 total so far, but the double ear infection she had lasted for 6 weeks!  :O(  So, after having a hearing test, and finding that she has fluid in her ears, the doctor has deemed it necessary to put tubes in to give her relief.  So, next Thursday she is scheduled to have her tubes put in.  We had a very long wait at the doctors office.  I exhausted all of my options for entertaining her.  I took a few pictures too:

Sitting in the big girl chair.  Notice mommy's pink thumb in the picture.  I had to help her stay upright!

Calling daddy on her princess "cell phone."


Snack time.  She spied her cheerios in my purse, and HAD to have them, despite the sign in the room that said no food or drink.  And, I was tired of trying to hold her down, so YES, she is sitting on the floor of the doctor's office... EWW...

Despite the long wait, she was very good.  The doctor came in several times to tell us what a good patient she was!

1 comment:

  1. She's growing sooo fast! Her sweet little face is just too precious! I love the curls in the hair!

    ReplyDelete