Thursday, September 30, 2010

My mission...

... for the remainder of this week is to take some new pictures!!  I THINK about updating the blog, but then realize I have no pictures to add.  And blogs without pictures are just boring ;o)  Not always, but sometimes, especially when it is MY blog.

We have been very good.  Busy, but good!  I can't believe that tomorrow is October (and my dad's birthday too!) Time just keeps passing us by so quickly.

It finally feels more like fall everyday.  This weekend we are supposed to have more mild temps (only in the low to mid 60s)  I'm ready, I think.  I only dread the increase in laundry that sweatshirts and jeans add.  But then again, if laundry is my only concern, I'd like to think that I'm awfully blessed!!

Avery and Silas LOVE their schools.  As the days pass, it is getting easier and easier to get them out of bed.  And they have both had very positive reports so far.  Silas had his first field trip to the zoo last Friday. Avery doesn't have any trips this fall, or so he says.  We might have to take our own field trip to the apple orchard or the pumpkin patch!

Ok, I'm going to go for now.  I'll be back with PICTURES next time.  And before the end of this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment