Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Field day and awards

Yesterday was our last day of school. The kids enjoyed field day in the morning and awards in the afternoon.

Here are a few pictures of the boys at field day:

Avery's wet sponge toss.

Silas getting ready for the water balloon toss.

Avery doing a fun hopper ball relay.

Avery and his buddy, Bryce.

Jennifer brought Nolan and Chaille up to the school for the awards program. They were SO good!!!

An award for completing all 71 levels of Math Facts in a Flash. He was the only one who accomplished it this year!

Avery and Mrs. Pleak when he received his perfect attendance award. Avery also received a National Physical Fitness Award.

Silas received a 97% Attendance award and a national Physical Fitness award, unfortunately I was on the stage helping with both of those awards and did not get pictures. I do have a group photo of all of my fitness award winners:



The last day of school was a very fun day. I'm off today to work teacher work day, and then we are on SUMMER BREAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment