Here are some pictures from this week:
My cousins, Dena and Dennis were in town visiting this week. We enjoyed supper with them on Monday evening.
Because I will be teaching Health this year, I have my own classroom! Tuesday, Chaille and I spent the day moving everything over. It was a fun "girls day." I still have a lot I'd like to do in there, but will wait until next week since Steve is on vacation this week!
We moved all three boys into the bonus room this week. We let them each pick their color to be painted in their own corners of the room. Their room is like a big dormitory. So neat!
The boys won the league! They had their championship game Tuesday evening and they won the game 13-4! Way to go Team Scholl!!! Here are some more pics from the game:
Yesterday Steve and the kids stained and sealed the new play set. (I think Chaille mostly stained her skin!) they loved helping though, and did a decent job!
And finally, last night was Nolan's very first football practice. It was so fun to watch as he was out practicing while the other two boys had conditioning!



































No comments:
Post a Comment