What a week it has been...
After Nolan was diagnosed with strep last Thursday, the health of this family went downhill fast. Silas started coughing and complaining of body aches on Sunday. Took him to the doctor twice and was told it wasn't strep or the flu. Just a virus.
By Wednesday Avery had it and Thursday Chaille and Steve came down with it. I had the congestion but not the fever and such. I'm the only one who had a flu shot, so I can't help but wonder if it wasn't the flu after all. How else did I not get it???
Now we have shared beyond the family and our babysitter has it. I feel bad having exposed others!!!
So, with calling in subs on Monday and Friday, and a snow day Tuesday, I had a short week at work. I'm so ready to return to routine. With the forecast, it doesn't look promising. :(
I haven't taken a ton of pictures this week, but I will share what I have. Hope to have news of a better week health wise and Nolans birthday soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment