Monday, December 31, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  Everyone was healthy and we were able to celebrate with both Steve's family and mine.  We feel truly blessed for every holiday that we get to spend together!

I've decided to slow the amount of posting that I do on Facebook, so I want to kind of revive my blog.  It is so fun to look back at, and I miss how well I kept the blog when the kids were little.  

I've compiled pictures from Christmas at my mom and dad's (Dec. 21st), Steve's mom an dad's (Dec. 23rd), and Christmas morning at home.  All of our gatherings this year were a lot of fun, and the kids loved their gifts and were truly grateful for them.  

Christmas day was a sunny and mild day for us, and we spent quite a bit of the afternoon outside, even taking about 45 minutes or so to sit on our swings out back and just enjoy the day.  

Well, enjoy the pictures.  I will make another little year-end post and then work on doing a better job of updating as I can with pictures throughout 2019.






























No comments:

Post a Comment