Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Beautiful Day!

Yesterday was such a beautful day!  I spent all day trying to think of ways to take it all in.  We opened the windows to let the 72 degree weather in.  Then we walked over to get Avery from school.  The boys rode their bikes down to the post office after that.  We had lunch and naps at home before heading out for another bike ride and a trip to the park.  We even played on the track for a little while.  All 3 of the boys ran a lap around in their BOOTS!  Ouch...  Here are some pictures from our sunny day adventures:

Avery helped Chaille down the slide.  When I told him thank you, he replied "that's what big brothers are for!"
Nolan running on the track.  He told me "I'm super fast!"

A picture of our bike ride to the post office.  Silas seems to be outgrowing his bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment