I took Chaille back to the doctor today, because she had a rash all over her trunk, and because she has been grabbing at her ears even though she is on the medicine. Well, this visit was a much better one! Her ears are no longer infected, although there is still clear fluid behind them. The doctor wants to stay the course and finish the last 2 1/2 days of the antibiotic and then go ahead with the allergy medicine. And he added a topical cream for her rash. He says that it isn't an allergic reaction to anything she has ingested, but rather appears to be more of a dermatological problem. :O) We are happy with that! I took some pictures of Chaille in the waiting room today. It was hard to get her to look at me and smile. She loves the toys. Here is my first attempt:
Then on my second attempt, I got a silly smile:
And the third was a toothy one, and my favorite:
When I took these pictures from my phone, I also found one that I had taken earlier this week of Nolan. We had been on a walk and he got out of the stoller to walk home on this trip. I just loved his hand in his pocket, the other holding his drink, and, of course, the words on his shirt! Makes me smile to see this little guy growing up:




No comments:
Post a Comment