Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend 1/17 - 1/19

We have had a really fun weekend. On Friday night my parents watched the kids and Steve and I went out to dinner and to Starbucks. Saturday, we picked up the kids and came home for lunch. Then Steve took the kids shopping for my birthday at bath and body works and goodies.  They picked out lots of smell good items and a new coat, which I greatly needed! He fixed chili for supper and we played at home in the evening. This morning we attended church and came home for lunch. Then we met the McGuires for sledding at the park. We are home now watching the Broncos play football.

I forgot to add that Steve was supposed to be on shift yesterday but took the day off for my birthday. :)

This morning before church, Steve gave Silas a "shave" with the back of his razor. I had to include the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment