We're so glad to be back to life with Steve at home! It's funny how being away from someone can make you realize how much you take them for granted. I haven't wanted to be away from Steve's side since he got home on Friday. And neither have his boys! Today was Steve's first duty day back and you could tell that Silas was struggling with it. He was grumpy and whiny off and on all day. It's really amusing to me how much that little boy feeds off of his interaction with his daddy! They're a pair!
We've had a good week. I honestly can't believe that tomorrow is Friday! Life just continues to speed on full force and we just try to keep up. There's always an adventure waiting around the bend. I guess all we can do is hold on and enjoy the ride!
i am so glad that you are all together again and back into a routine.
ReplyDeleteYes hang on the ride only seems to get faster and faster. But it also is quite a blast.