Steve is in his truck headed home from their cache site on the west side. He'll be home in the next half hour or so. And, as much as I've reported here, now that he's home you may not hear from me for a few days! We're going to be spending as much time together as possible for the next few days, making up for 21 long days apart!!!
The boys haven't been able to sit still this evening. Between Daddy coming home and the cake we HAD to have here to celebrate, they can't wait. But then again, neither can I!!! My husband and best friend is returning to me at last!
Thank you everyone for all your prayers!!! I appreciate them more than you know! You'll hear more from me in a few days...
I am so glad that you are all together again. Enjoy the time together.
ReplyDelete