Saturday, March 27, 2010

Poor baby...


Poor Chaille... She was feverish yesterday, and you could tell she didn't feel well at all.  So in the afternoon I took her to see the nurse practicioner at our pediatrician's office.  We really liked her.  And she confirmed that not only did Chaille have one ear infected, but she had a DOUBLE ear infection.  Boo... She has had two of them in the last 2 months :o(  And she was so healthy all winter!!!  So they put her on Zithromax for the next five days.  I pray she feels better soon, because as of last night, she still did not, and she still had a fever.

We enjoyed Avery's spring break very much.  The Entertrainment Junction place that we went to in Cincinnati was a lot of fun. Steve has some pictures on his phone that I will share soon, but he is working this weekend, so I don't have access to them right now!  I will share soon.

Well, Chaille is just waking up for the day.  I need to go get her and see how she feels today!  I pray she feels BETTER!!!!

Back soon!

1 comment:

  1. bless her heart! I struggled with that when I was little too...I ended up with tubes in my ears...I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete