Tuesday, April 13, 2010

11 Months Old!

Chaille is 11 Months old today.  Wow, how she is growing and getting so big!  I snapped a picture of her helping me load the dishwasher today.  She is a happy little helper!  So, what is she up to at 11 months?  Here's a little summary:

  • She weighs about 22 lbs (not sure how tall???)
  • She can willingly repeat some sounds.  She tries to repeat MAMA, but is sounds more like the N sound.
  • She pulls up on stuff (namely the dishwasher!) and she will briefly cruise along furniture, but is not attempting to step yet.
  • She is eating strictly table food, and only eats off of a spoon if you will let her hold it herself (miss independent!)
  • She is drinking her milk from a sippy cup... No more bottles!  Yay Chey!
  • She is out of her baby car seat and into a pink "bigger" girl seat :)
  • She still army crawls but also crawls on her hands and knees too.
  • She loves her baby dolls and kisses on them when she plays with them.
  • She tries to blow kisses, and usually rubs her nose when she tries!
  • She is a BIG fan of her daddy (and her brothers!)
I'm sure I'm forgetting much of what she is doing.  I will add more later if I come up with some good ones!  And I'll be back soon with pictures of Silas playing soccer and Avery playing baseball.  Spring is officially here!

1 comment: