The weather man said today was the coldest day we've had in 5 Years! I've been telling Avery all day long that today is the coldest day of his life (and Si's, and Nolan's!) He thinks it's funny! But I've gotta say that I don't think temperatures this dangerously cold are very funny at all! And I'm so happy to see that the forecast says it won't last long!
Nolan had his first ever stomach virus on Wednesday night. Poor guy experienced about 12 hours of a pretty bad bug. We've taken it easy since then, just reintroducing milk again this morning. He was ready to eat by last night and he DEVOURED a grilled cheese sandwich. He was so happy, so I took a picture:

Before this extreme cold snap, the boys had fun playing outside. Any little bit of snow has been a reason to bundle up and play! They are so cute, hauling one another on sleds. Correction: Avery hauls Silas. Silas pulls with all his might, but can't quite muster the strength to haul Avery. We need a hill to sled down so they don't need to pull! :o) Enjoy some pictures of them all bundled up and playing in the snow:


And a final note: I've had so many people ask me lately "How are you feeling?" Often I forget that I should be "feeling" any way other than normal! I've been feeling GREAT! So far, this has been the easiest most uneventful pregnancy that I've ever had. I feel incredibly blessed that so many people have been asking, and especially blessed to be able to answer this way. Praise God that I can have such a positive response!
I pray that everyone will be able to stay warm and healthy during this exceptionally cold weather we are experiencing! Take care!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment