Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Life as usual

After a long weekend off of school and out of our normal routine, we are finally operating on our schedule again. Back to life as usual! Avery went back to school today after 5 days off and is enjoying "spirit week!" He got to wear his pajamas to school today and tomorrow he says is "crazy day!" How fun for him!

Silas, Nolan, and I returned to MOPS today for the first time since early December. It was so nice to be back! And I'm really excited about this semester! Silas had so much fun in his class, or his "school" as he calls it, that he didn't want to leave...bless his heart. And Nolan is having a bit of separation anxiety, but he survived the meeting in the nursery. This is pretty new for him. He used to love to go play there!

The flu was short lived and we have all quickly bounced back. Steve had a touch of it, but not quite to the extent that the boys and I experienced! He was able to go back to work yesterday, which was a good sign that he was well! I'm so thankful that the bug was a short-lived one and that we are all better! Praise God!

I want to finish with one quick prayer request. This is on my mind so much and I'm constantly praying myself, so I'd love to know that others are praying as well! My brother, Ryan, and his wife are divorcing. They have 2 young children (ages 10 and 7) and I'm so worried about how this will affect them! Please pray with me that, whatever the outcome, their children will be well cared for and know that they are loved! Unfortunately the divorce is turning into more of a fight than my brother had anticipated and I know that this is stressful for him as well. I'd appreciate prayer for Ryan and his children! Blessings to those who lift up prayer on the family's behalf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment