Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a bummer!

That stomach bug that I mentioned Nolan having in my previous post has invaded our home! Avery, Silas, and I have all had the flu as well. Bummer! It hasn't been one that lasts real long, although Nolan was sick again last night too. Let us all pray that Steve has dodged the bullet and will not become ill as well!

It's funny because sometimes when you are sick it is hard to continue to Praise God. But last night I felt that God heard my prayers and provided for us very well! I was Praising Him for the way things went because they could have been so much worse. Steve was gone to the station and all 3 of the boys were sick at the same time and I was just starting to feel poorly. Essentially I was up all night, but never in that time was there an instance when the situation became more than I could handle. I know that, even in the stomach flu, God was there helping guide me through the situation! I'm Praising Him for getting us through a tough time last night!

Today the boys have been acting like they are better. Silas has had a fever off and on. And I've had them eating jello and very bland foods as well as drinking water, juices, and gatorade. Personally, as the day goes on I feel better and better. My stomach is growling and I'm actually considering giving something bland a shot.

So, for those of us who know and love us... Stay away until further notice :o) And I promise we won't be making any house calls until this is past us!

No comments:

Post a Comment