Friday, January 23, 2009

Winter can be fun too!

It seems like I always dread winter because it seems so, I don't know, BLAH! But this week has helped me to remember that winter can be a lot of fun too! We had some busy times and some really fun ones too! Monday we spent with my mom and dad. We had lunch together and then went to Kid Zone, where the kids had a blast! I took a few pictures that I can share:

Even without tokens, this game was fun!

Nolan enjoyed pretending to drive. He was really excited!


Nolan and his buddy, Papaw Bobby. He was so tired and just relaxed on his grandpa!

The rest of the week sort of flew by... Tuesday was MOPS and then we spent the night pacing the floor (Nolan had yet another ear infection!) Wednesday we grocery shopped and then saw the doctor. Thursday we spent the day together as a family. And today the boys and I had fun at Chuck-E-Cheese with Melissa and Shelley. They had a blast there and were so very well behaved. They make me so proud!

In addition to all this, we enjoyed 2 days of temperatures in the high 40's with sunshine. The boys LOVED the chance to play outside! We'll be sad to see this go! It makes me really wish for the spring to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment