Thursday, April 23, 2009

Saturday is MOVING day!

Ok, so we've slowly been moving in some of the smaller things already, but Saturday is our "big" move day where the beds, dressers, and heavy stuff goes to the new house. I've neglected to take pictures, but it is looking great!!! The hardwood floors have just transformed the place, and we think it is so cozy now. Steve has been changing out light fixtures this week and doing some last minute stuff. Then, once we are in, there will be a constant flow of projects to be done. But... at least we are ready to move!!!

I'll try to post pictures soon, but please understand that we are a little busy right now :oP

I'm now just 6 days from being considered "full term" with baby Chaille. I'm HUGE and feeling a little awkward. But, this past week I've been energized to some extent. I think God is taking care of me, as He knows that we need to be productive in order to be moved before she is born! Plus, God ALWAYS takes care of me :) I'm confident of that!

I had an awesome "mini-shower" with some friends and family last Sunday. Let's just say that Chaille will be sporting some adorable outfits and accessories! I can't wait to play dress-up! I'm praying that she has some hair for her bows! If not, I have had heartburn for nothing :o) As you can tell I'm getting excited, but definitely not rushing her arrival. She'll be here soon no matter what!

Well, I'll be back ASAP with pictures and further updates. Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment