Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TOMORROW!!!

I can't believe how time flies! Tomorrow is Chaille's induction. Wow! And we just had Nolan's 15 month check-up and shots this morning. My baby is getting big and tomorrow I will have two babies! I'm sure Chaille will make Nolan seem so big. And I can't even imagine how Avery and Silas will seem like little men in comparison to a baby!

I'm both excited and nervous for tomorrow. I'm so ready to meet our little angel but I am also aware that the transition will be something that will take time. I know God will take care of us! That is my true saving grace! I'm also very sentimental about the fact that Nolan will be sort of "forced" to grow up and no longer will he be the "baby" of the family. While I trust that all will work out well, it is only natural to have some concerns.

Nolan was 26.5 pounds and 34 inches tall at his check-up. He is off the charts for his height and in the 75th percentile for weight. He is surely big for his age. And the doctor was amazed at his vocabulary. He's something else! I'm so proud of him!

Avery and Silas told the nurses all about tomorrow and Avery insists that he hopes the baby comes out a boy. He also said that he loves the soft "texture" of baby skin and when babies have hair! I love how he can express himself so well! And his vocabulary still blows me away. Silas is excited that the baby is a girl and he keeps kissing my belly at every opportunity! My boys are too sweet!

Well I must go for now. I've got to tie up some loose ends before tomorrow while the boys are napping. I will be back soon with pictures of a new baby!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment