Well, I have to admit that I'm way behind on blogging again. This summer we have been on the go a lot and I've not taken as many pictures as I would have liked. My mom has the pictures from Avery and Silas' party on her camera, so I need to borrow her SD card to get them. So, keep watching for birthday party pictures!
In the meantime, here are some pictures from more recent events. First, pictures from Friday evening. Grandpa Frye had a new building built out by the pond and the boys went down to camp overnight Friday night. Here is are pictures of the building:
It comfortably fit 4 cots, with walking room and plenty of room for even Steve to stand up. Super nice!
It is bigger inside than it looks from the outside, and the porch is 4 feet deep, so plenty of room for Steve to sit outside and "pick a banjo" according to Grandpa!
Back on the 7th, Avery had his baseball awards. I never posted pictures, but we are super proud of him and I want to make sure we share those pictures too! Here he is receiving his award:
Another trophy he can proudly display! And proud, he is!
One last team photo. He had a great bunch of boys on his team!
I don't have pictures from Holiday World, but I wanted to tell about it! Avery and Silas got to go to Holiday World on Wednesday and Thursday with my mom and dad. The original plan was for Steve and I to go also, but with the trouble I've had with my back, we decided against it. So, the boys got to go along with them, as well as Ryan, Oriana, and Camden. Avery rode EVERYTHING. Mom said that he was quite the daredevil, and he loved it all. Silas was not quite tall enough to ride as much, but he still enjoyed the trip, and played in the wave pool and did lots of water slides. It was hard to miss out on the fun, but we are glad that the boys didn't have to!
About my back, I'm feeling MUCH better. Now, I'm busy playing catch-up on EVERYTHING (including blogging, I guess!) I folded so many loads of laundry last night, and have been just trying to get things back into order around the house. It is hard to be laid up, especially when things pile up so quickly around you. I'm so glad to be feeling better! And I hope to be back soon with pictures from the birthday party and more from this week too :O)






No comments:
Post a Comment