Friday, September 17, 2010

Career dress-up day

Silas has "campfire stories" (aka. show and tell) each Friday.  This week, in addition to bringing something in, the students were encouraged to dress up as what they want to be when they grow up.  Silas knew right away what he wanted to be.  His dad and I were SURE that his answer would be a moto-cross racer.  But, no... He wants to be a football player.

Silas is a pretty thoughtful little man.  I have no doubt that he thought about what he already owns that he could wear.  He's seriously THAT considerate.  Either way, we put together a pretty good football outfit from his very own closet, and he was the handsom"est"  pre-k kid I know:

I apologize for the poor picture quality.  We left home in a rush, so all I had to use was my cell-phone camera :(   He's still so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment