Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Chaille!!


I can't believe that my baby girl is 2 today!!! Boy, oh boy, how time flies.  I find it crazy to believe that for the first time EVER I'm celebrating one of my children's 2nd birthdays without the next baby on the way!!! I'm very thankful for that :)

Chaille is a healthy young lady these days.  She speaks in sentences and says whatever she want to say.  She LOVES to sing, her favorite songs being Jesus loves me, Twinkle Twinkle little star, and the Itsy Bitsy Spider.  Her favorite food is CHOCOLATE, and she says "Chocolate is GOOD!"  Chaille loves to say "momma" and wait for me to say "loves you."  She still carries around her babies everywhere and loves to feed them and give them diaper changes and naps.  Oh, and take them on stroller rides too!

Today at the doctor, Chaille weighed 30.5 lbs (88th percentile) and was 37" tall (99th percentile!)  She had grown 3 inches and gained 3 pounds in the past 6 months.  The doctor had NO concerns with her and said that she was right on track (and in some areas advanced) for her age.  Good Job, Chaille!!!

Chaille, you have been a true GIFT to your dad and me.  We love the way that you came along and completed this family so perfectly.  Everyone in this family adores you, and you seem to know it.  You are fun to be around, although sometimes demanding.  But you also say "thank you" better than anyone in this family, parents included.  We will forever be proud of you and you will always be the PRINCESS in this family.  I love you, baby girl.  Please always be my baby girl, no matter what your age! 

No comments:

Post a Comment