For those of you following the house situation... The people who came on Saturday came back yesterday and made us an offer. I'm not going to disclose that info, but we are pretty happy with it. We've got some fine tuning to do to clarify some things. This appears promising and we are a little floored to have such interest so quickly. I'm not sure I'm "ready" for this to be happening. But... Here we go! :O)
We've done so much work on the house in the past 2 1/2 years. I'm very proud of it. I'm proud enough to show some pictures that we used for the realtor, if you will let me "brag" a little:
you have done an awesome job! I would buy it too!---stephani
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome! How exciting to get an offer so quickly...especially in this housing market! I'm sure it had a lot to do with the amount of work you put into it! Can't wait to see you guys...less than a month now!
ReplyDelete