Sorry that I haven't updated more frequently. Our lives have remained just as busy as they have/had been! To put things in a nutshell, the house is still "in the process" of being sold. We have no closing date as of yet, and we are trying to be patient, as we are really in no hurry. I have recently accepted a position in the boys' school. I will be working as an assistant. My job will be multifaceted, and I will spend my mornings assisting the preschool teacher, noontimes in the lunchroom doing supervision, and afternoon working as an intervention specialist, working with students one-on-one. I'm very excited for this job! I will be with Nolan while he is at preschool each morning, will see both boys at lunch, and will be able to take them to and from school each day, because I will be going with them! :O) I do feel sorry for Chaille, because she is going to have the biggest adjustment to make. But, she and Nolan will be staying with one of my best friends, and they will be close by. So, I know she will be in great care. It will just be a big change for her, after 2+ years of life, having mommy at her disposal 99% of the time!
So, here are some pictures of some of our fun, crazy lives. I've got to admit, I've not done well this summer at taking pictures! Oh, and as usual, they are in somewhat RANDOM order...
 |
| Daddy/Daughter Kisses... Nothing sweeter! |
 |
| Our monkey, Silas, enjoying the rope swing at gymnastics open gym. |
 |
| Avery is a monkey too! |
 |
| Nolan LOVES the gymnastics place! |
 |
| Avery, Bayleigh, Silas. These three are quite tight! |
 |
| Nolan enjoyed the rope swing too :O) |
 |
| Aren't they so cute??? |
 |
| Chaille even did the rope swing! Not bad for a 2 year old! |
 |
| My 3 son, swimming at Grandpa's. |
 |
| It has been a hot summer! |
 |
| I LOVE these children :O) :O) :O) :O) |
 |
| Funny faces. They melt my heart! |
 |
| Silas was being silly in his underoos and his daddy's boots! |
 |
| He tucked himself in bed one night. We couldn't find him, and this is where he was! |
 |
| They were enjoying cups of ice and "shooting the breeze" on a hot hot day! |
 |
| Daddy's HOME! |
 |
| The boys enjoyed the Reds game, and a BOYS night out! |
 |
| Chaille after playing in the hose. This is a new app on my iPhone. Photobooth. |
 |
| Avery and Bayleigh when we went to see the Smurf movie on Silas' birthday. |
 |
| Silas' photobooth, from his 6 year check-up and kindergarten shots. |
 |
| Brothers, being sweet! |
 |
| Nolan's Photobooth |
 |
| Avery's Photobooth |
 |
| Grandma Darlene & Chaille out at papaws work. We went for lunch. |
 |
| Avery and Silas at the camp too. |
 |
| Silas' 6th Birthday cupcake for breakfast! |
No comments:
Post a Comment