We have had a fairly eventful week! Nothing major, but a lot of little stuff.
Steve returned Sunday evening from his deployment. We were glad to have him home and he was exhausted from a very challenging weekend with little sleep (see picture at the end of this post!)
Tuesday, I began having trouble with my eyes. After having had such a terrible time with the eye infection I had almost 4 years ago, I knew not to mess around and let this go. So... We rushed to the eye doctor. I got some drops to help my eyes heal and am not allowed to wear contacts until my eyes heal. No big deal, but thankfully I caught it before it became one!
Thursday, Avery came down with a fever. By this morning it was gone, and we are left guessing that it was a quick virus. He spent today at work with Steve. They had a great time, and in so glad he felt better so soon!!!
Spring break is two weeks away! Before then, I have a jewelry party to prepare for. After spring break, I am taking a big test. I am taking the Math test required to add to Math to my content areas on my teaching license. It is going to be difficult, and I have a lot of studying to do!!!
Well, tonight the kids are staying with grandma and grandpa Grinstead. I'm off to relax and enjoy this quiet time! Back soon and hopefully with more pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment