Sunday, January 27, 2013

Checking in

We are all still doing well and life just keeps flying past. I'm updating on my phone, so the pics will all be at the end, but I will try to summarize what they are.

The picture of my mom and Chaille was taken while the kids stayed the night with my parents. They offered to watch the kids on my birthday and Steve and I took the day off together. We went shopping, primarily for Nolan's birthday and for stuff to decorate his room. His newly painted room and bedding are in the pictures too.

There are also pictures of Grandma Marjorie reading to Chaille, a treasured time for them both, and of Chaille swinging at Grandma and Grandpa Frye's house too!

The picture of the coffee pot is precious to me. Steve had to leave early for work one morning this week. He left us all a cup with our favorite morning drinks and a note on each telling us that he loved us. I had told the kids that it was sweet for dad to let us know that he was thinking of us . So, that evening Nolan asked if we could put a note on dads coffee maker. He wanted it to say "dad, I love you." And then he would sign his name. He said, "that way dad will know that I was thinking about him like he was thinking about me." Awe, I melted. They have the greatest example in their father!!!

The other two pictures are of Nolan getting his hair cut, and then of the boys, post haircut! Usually Steve cuts their hair, but we were having trouble finding time, so I took them to Fantastic Sams and had it cut this week. They were so good, and their hair looks very nice!

That's pretty much what we have been up to. I also booked our Spring Break vacation this morning. We are excited to be heading back to St. Augustine again this year and will be staying at a house right on the beach again! We are all SO excited!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment