It hasn't been a very "fun" week at the Frye household. I've had influenza a, and had to miss FOUR days of work. I spent two full days laid up in bed, which was miserable. The third day I felt a little better, and yesterday I finally felt significantly more like myself. Some lingering congestion remains. The pediatrician has put the kids on a preventative dose of tamiflu, and Steve had the flu shot this year, so hopefully no one else gets it (although I learned last night that grandma and grandpa frye already have it too.) It makes me sad that I've shared with them. We were down there Sunday before I knew I had it. I had just started in with mild symptoms while we were there. Anyway, I'm thankful to be feeling so much better! Here are some pictures from random moments from our week:








No comments:
Post a Comment