Friday, June 13, 2008

And so it begins...

In preparing the blog for MOPS Social events, I decided that I would really like to keep a blog for my boys. Somewhat of a journal that they can someday look at and remember their childhood. In no way can I do posts in retrospect, but from here on out, I'd like to keep track of the big stuff (and some of the small stuff too!)

So... Avery went to a horse camp today. Silas enjoyed seeing the horses as we dropped him off too and we took pictures. Avery was wonderful for being one of the youngest and even got to be the very first to ride a horse! Here is a picture of him on his horse "Promise Bay:"


Here is a picture of Avery and Silas with "Lucky." Avery was in a group that stayed with Lucky. They really took Avery under their wings there and he was super happy to stay while we left for a while. It ended up storming so they called me to get him early. He was muddy and tired when I got him, but I'm glad we let him have the experience!

Nolan had trouble getting to bed tonight. I think he's feeling pretty poorly. He's had a bit of a runny nose and a slight cough for a couple of days. I felt bad myself early in the week, and Steve is feeling poorly tonight as well. I just pray that we all get rest so that we can all feel good again.

I plan to try to update often! I love to journal, so hopefully I will use this as my outlet and we can create a family "scrapbook" of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment