Tonight Dad took Avery and Silas camping! Tomorrow is Father's day, and Steve wanted to spend some special time with his boys! Too bad Nolan isn't quite big enough to do the tent camping thing.
We had a babysitter lined up for tonight because we were supposed to have a wedding reception to attend. Steve decided he'd rather do the camping thing, so I took Nolan to the sitters, and spent the evening with my dad for Father's Day. We went to dinner and a movie (with mom too.)
I talked with the boys tonight and they were having a blast! They fished (and caught 7 according to Avery) and rode Grandpa's new horse. They cooked hot dogs and marshmellows over a fire. And they set up a big tent (and put Avery's little tent inside it...how funny!) I can't wait to hear how the entire experience goes for them! What a fun tradition to be starting. Next year, Nolan and I are going along :) I miss them tonight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment