Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Autumn... A time for family

Wow, we've been busy lately, but it's been a lot of fun. We've visited family and been enjoying the fall weather. Sunday, we visited Grandma and Grandpa Shell and the rest of the family down there. I took a few pictures of the boys hanging out with Grandpa and playing on the farm. And in the last one of these, daddy is taking them on a ride on Grandpa's new toy:


Monday, I took the boys to Walmart for some groceries (all 3 by myself :o) And as incentive to be good in the store, I let them pick out some costumes for the Harvest Hoe-down at church. They were so excited to find these costumes in their favorite colors and WITH muscles. We had to have the ones with muscles! And here's the cutest little scooby doo you've ever seen:
Yesterday we went down to Grandma and Grandpa Frye's (our home away from home I think...) We had a great time. Grandma helped me make some grape jelly, which turned out delicious! And then, Avery and Silas helped Grandma make a cake. They had a lot of fun, and I know they are making a lot of memories at times like these!










No comments:

Post a Comment