I wanted to add these adorable pictures of the boys. Avery and Silas went to Camden's birthday party on Saturday. It was a bowling party and they had a blast! In this picture, Avery is bowling on the left and Silas on the right:
Silas' technique... sit the ball between his legs and heave it down the alley:
Avery is getting it right. He did a great job:
And this last picture is from our trip to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. The boys were in their costumes because we were on our way to trick or treat Grandma and Grandpa early! I couldn't catch the power rangers because they were too far ahead of us. But here is our sweet little Scooby riding in the wagon:
I haven't checked your blog for a while....but today was a good day to check!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!
ReplyDeleteFour is such a blessing. We are busy but we have a blast. I think you will find yourself enjoying this child more in the sense that you remember to enjoy the moments more this time around (which means you are enjoying all of them more).
Congratulations! We will be praying for you and the baby's health over the next few months.