Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just an update

I realized this morning that I haven't update the blog in a while. To be honest, we've been busy, but very good lately. The boys are growing like crazy, and I pray we can make it through the winter without new wardrobes.

I'm feeling pretty good and starting to get some energy back as the 2nd trimester is almost here! Apparently, having 3 children and being pregnant can be exhausting! Who knew? But besides not keeping up on my housework, I've done fine. I pray that the rest of this pregnancy will be as uneventful.

Steve has had a lot going on. He's had classes that he has both taught and attended for the fire department and is helping his grandpa build a barn. I must say I've been impressed with his skills as a carpenter. He doesn't know that he just got himself into a heap of projects by demonstrating this ;o) I'll try to take it easy on him!

We had a terrific Halloween! The boys wore themselves out with a little trick-or-treating and then the Harvest Hoe-down at church. It was a lot of fun for mom too. I love watching them enjoy themselves! Oh how quickly they are growing! It's both wonderful and sentimental for me to experience. Avery is seriously getting so tall! What happened to my baby???

No comments:

Post a Comment