Lately Nolan has begun climbing onto everything. I found it funny at first that he was not brave enough to walk, but he'd climb with reckless abandon! Well, today, we experienced a first. I tried to put him down for a morning nap. He wasn't having it! He stood in his bed and cried (more like screamed!) I had no more than made it back into the kitchen, when I heard a loud "thump" and then... SILENCE!!!
You can imagine that in my mind, I was thinking the worst. I dropped everything and RAN into his room. He had climbed/fallen out of bed. And he was fine and happy. He was free. He hadn't hurt himself at all. And he had broken out of jail!
It should be an interesting nap time this afternoon. I may have to stand outside his door until he is safely asleep! :)
So... I guess it is now time to add Nolan to the list of monkeys in this house!
No comments:
Post a Comment