After the last bit of painting is done, Steve will start on putting in the hardwood floors. Almost 900 square feet of new flooring! I'm excited about it! But it means much more hard work for my devoted husband. He's been so busy in every way lately but he just keeps on giving and never complains. I'm so proud of him!!!
Today the boys and I have taken a day off. Avery is finished with school for the year because of our upcoming move. So we don't even have to prepare for school (of course this would be spring break anyway.) I'm a little sore from working on the house, so we've been home playing, doing laundry, and even packing a few boxes. I'm going to be doing much more of that as our move is sneaking up on us.
Chaille is getting SO big. She's up under my ribs already! And she moves all the time to let me know she is fine. I see the doctor tomorrow and don't anticipate any concerns.
Hopefully I will be back soon with those pictures!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment