We had such a wonderful Easter this year. The weather was beautiful, our church service was nice, we got to have lunch with my parents and brother, and then spent the evening with Steve's family. I can't imagine a more perfect day, with the exception of maybe having MORE time so that we could see the rest of the family (we didn't make it to the grandparents.) We woke up to find Easter eggs hidden in the living room, and I took lots of pictures and then realized how lame it was that I didn't MAKE the kids wear clothes (the boys like to sleep in undies.) So, I'm going to just share pictures of Chaille, and then of the boys hunting their eggs at Randy and Deb's.
While @ Randy and Deb's, Steve took Avery (and Silas for a bit) out to learn to shoot a BB Gun. He did really well, and they are making some fun memories while learning about growing up. Also, in the background of some of the pictures, you can see the log cabin that Randy is building/having built.
Tuesday morning the boys all got up and cuddled on the couch to watch cartoons before school. I thought it was sweet, and these days are so precious. One day, they won't even all fit on one couch:
No comments:
Post a Comment