Friday, July 23, 2010

This morning...

...I was cleaning the bathroom.  Chaille was upstairs napping and the boys were watching Toy Story 2 quietly in the living room.  When I went to put my cleaning supplies away, I noticed that Nolan was no longer in the living room and then I found this:
The backdoor mostly open on the most humid day we've had all summer.  UGH!  But then, I found Nolan...

Happily sitting in an inch of water in our deflated and highly algea filled pool.  EWW!!!

But, he was having a blast and completely oblivious to how gross this was.  (In his defense it IS hot today and we SHOULD have the pool filled up and ready for him ;o)


I am SO getting the mother of the year award for 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Nolan...u are so much like me when I was a kid...I was the same way...I just loved water! Jen, I bet the open door scared you to death!

    ReplyDelete