Monday, October 25, 2010

Making promises...

I'm going to make ya'll a promise here.  NEXT WEEK, I PROMISE to blog and add pictures from our fun times camping this past weekend!  But this week is crazy busy for our family!!!

My parents will be celebrating 40 years of marriage in November.  We are having a party for them on Saturday with family and friends.  I'm "hostessing" but have SO much to do... SO SO SO much.  Procrastinating sounded like a good idea until we got home last night with all of our camping messes... Suddenly, not such a good idea! ;o)

So, this is it for the blogging this week.  I'll catch up with you all AFTER the party and the madness that this week has in store for us (my friend LA is coming to visit, halloween parties at school, harvest party at church, and the anniversary party.) 

And I do want you to know, I'm looking forward to every minute of this crazy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment