Monday, November 1, 2010

The Great Photo Catch Up, Post #1

I've gotten so far behind on my blogging.  So today, I'll update a little at a time.  First, here are pictures from a visit to Great Grandma and Grandpa Frye's house, as well as pictures from Grandma and Grandpa Fryes:

Where's Nolan???

Silas enjoyed the leaves!

He stayed buried in the pile for a LONG time!

Ta-da!  She's getting awfully brave, climbing onto everything!

Great Grandma Marjorie and Great Grandpa Lucian enjoying the beautiful fall day!

Chaille had her turn in the leaves too!

Nolan missed his nap to go with us to cut wood, but I'm thinking he could've used one! :O)

The boys of fall... This was before haircuts!  They surely needed them that day!

With mom on the four wheeler.

Chaille kept saying "peek-a-boo" as she opened her towel... Uh oh!!!

Chaille at Grandma Debbie's and Papaw Randy's.

Avery reading Daddy a book.  Daddy loved it, he just wished he wouldn't have accidentally taked 2 Benedryl instead of 2 Claritan pills!  He couldn't stay awake that day.  He had "accidentally" drugged himself!!!

Grandma cracked Nolan up with the "silly" balloons!

Avery's pumpkin for the year.  He got to help carve his this year!

Silas decorated his pumpkin after I carved it for him!

Nolan carved his the next day with me.  He was still proud of his pumpkin!

My 3 sons and their pumpkins! :O)


Check back later today for more pictures (camping last weekend, halloween, and the anniversary party!)

No comments:

Post a Comment