Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Already!?!

Oh, boy, I thought I was experiencing the beginning of the stage where my children use inappropriate words already.... But it ended up pretty humorous.  Here was the first conversation:

Avery:  MOM!!! Silas said the "A" word!!!!
Me:  What!?!  Silas, what did you say???
Silas: NOTHING!
Me: Avery, what did he say?
Avery: "aint"
Me: Bahahaha.... Oh, well that's ok.

From here it has happened 3 other times.  So, just so that you know, in our house:

The D word, which Silas also said.... "died"
The H word, which Silas made up... "happy"
And just this morning, Avery said Silas used the "F" word..... "fat"

Is this parenting thing fun, or what?  I pray these types of words are the worst of what I hear come out of their mouths.  But I'm not so naive as to believe that this will be the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment