It isn't often that I post here where the kids aren't included. But, this weekend, the kids stayed with my mom Friday night during the rehearsal, and with Steve's parents Saturday night for the wedding. It was so nice to be able to be involved in the wedding without trying to play mommy the whole time too. Melissa and Wes' wedding was very beautiful and it was evident that they are SO happy together. It was fun to be a part of their special day. Here are some pictures (thanks, Shelley!... I forgot my camera.):
 |
| The bride and me :O) I love you, Melissa!!! |
 |
| My BEST, BEST friend!!! :O) |
 |
| All 4 of us girls! Lyndsay, me, Melissa, and Shelley. |
 |
| I'm blessed with so many best friends!! I love you, Shelley! |
 |
| Realized I didn't add a groom picture. So here is Jacob, and his new "daddy," Wes! They were both so happy for this day to come!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment