I can call this a weekly update, because, well, it has only been a week since I last blogged. Hard to believe that I used to find time to blog daily!
We had a busy week, but mostly because Momma was sick :O( I've dealt with bronchitis and possibly stomach ulcers. Whatever it was, I'm feeling much better now! Unfortunately, I missed 2 1/2 days of work this week, though. I hate having to miss work!
The kids and Steve have been congested too, but they've kept it manageable with decongestants and tylenol. I'm thankful that they haven't felt as terrible as I did!!
A highlight from our week, on Tuesday, the 8th... SILAS LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH! Actually, Grandma Darlene pulled it for him, but it was extremely loose. He was very excited! And Nolan kept telling us, "only 3 more years!" and he finally explained that since Silas is 3 years older than him, he realized that he only has 3 more years until he loses his first tooth. Too cute! Here is a picture of Silas missing his first tooth:
The house is still a work in progress. I've been sorting through boxes, but this week has really been kind of a "just keeping up" kind of week. With all of the laundry and dishes and kids' school work, that's enough to keep you busy when you don't feel well. Maybe this coming week will be more productive and we can finally say we've unpacked the last of our stuff (and we can begin painting the walls any color but white!!)
One other picture from this week that I want to share:
Silas is reading very well. He is bringing home books from school to read. One nigh this past week, I asked him to read to Steve and I, and he ended up with a crowd to read to. Oh, how we are so incredibly proud of our children! They are growing so fast, and we adore each and every phase!
No comments:
Post a Comment