... And just like that... A month passes by. We are all doing well, and continue to be so busy. The kids have school for another week and a day until our 13 day Christmas Break. I'm looking forward to a chance to slow down a little over those days!!!
Tonight we have Avery's 2nd Grade Christmas Program, and he looks forward to being an "elf" in the program. I'm excited to see what he has been hyping up! :O)
I thought I would include a link here to view the calendar that I made for Christmas. With how busy life is right now, I just made one this year instead of making a different one for each side of the family. Here is the link:
2011 Calendar
Well, I hope to be back soon! Love to all! And if I don't make it back before MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Blessings to you and yours this Holiday Season!!! :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment