Monday, May 7, 2012

The flu

Influenza A invaded our home last Monday night. Nolan started in with a fever, and we have had sick kiddos ever since. Needless to say, I'm ready for this bug to be gone.

Thankfully, Steve and I have managed to stay healthy through this. All four of the children have had it, unfortunately. Silas started with his fever on Wednesday, and Avery and Chaille started their fevers on Friday night. Silas has had it the worst, with such an awful cough. He wakes up gasping for breath each morning.

I'm praying this ends soon. I am missing work today, which I hate to do. But, thanks to a great friend and babysitter, I was able to work 3 days last week that I "should" have had to miss. Friends, if you will, please pray for healing for my children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment